Content & Community Specialist (entry level)
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We’re transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency. As the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights, our vision is for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note this role is open to remote hiring. Our main office locations are in San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL and Uniontown, OH.
About the role
The Content & Community Specialist is a self-starter who enjoys helping others and possesses strong communication and digital skills to join our growing Community Care team. In this role, you will spend your day answering questions about using Glassdoor from external customers via written communications. You will be responsible for meeting goals set for quality and production. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and dedicated, work well under tight deadlines and be able to act quickly and think on their feet.
Compensation: $34,560 - $43,200
*At Glassdoor, operating transparently is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we let job seekers know that salary ranges may differ for jobs depending on where these positions are filled. It’s no secret that the cost of living and other economic considerations vary widely across the country and the world.
At Glassdoor we apply a “tier” system to promote consistency in level of compensation for where roles are filled in different locations. The tiers are as follows:
- Tier 1 encompasses the highest salary range for states where large metropolitan areas are located (ie: San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, & etc)
- Tier 2 encompasses salary ranges 15% less than those in Tier 1 for states with mid-sized cities (ie: Chicago, Dallas, Portland, etc)
- Tier 3 encompasses salary ranges 20% less than those in Tier 1 for states with smaller
- cities (including our Ohio office, Nevada, etc)
What You'll Do:
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from our members, employers and clients via online customer service platform
- Maintain our Service Level Agreement to meet a minimum response time
- Meet goals set for quality and production KPIs
- Act as a point of escalation for employers
- Assist on team projects
- Cross train to support other teams within the Content & Community department
Specific Hiring Characteristics/Targets:
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal)
- Experience or interest in online customer service a plus
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Solid decision making skills
- Ability to work in team-based, collaborative environment
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's + 3 years experience or Associate's + 5 years experience
- Passion for customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Can-do attitude with a customer service-oriented approach
- Eye for business, sound decision making, analytical skills
- Ability to work quickly, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A strong desire and ability to add to our culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage.
- Equity Incentives in our parent company's ADR (Recruit Holdings, Stock ID: 6098T).
- Annual 10% bonus aligning with bi-annual performance reviews.
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future.
- Generous paid holidays and open paid time off.
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback survey responses are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor’s mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- GRIT: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.