Head of Marketing
Float empowers companies and teams with smart financial products so they can achieve their most ambitious goals. We're developing products that make finance more accessible and save companies and their teams time and money. In the process, we're disrupting the multi-trillion dollar global B2B finance industry and looking for pioneers to help us achieve our vision.
Float is being built by a young, vibrant, and entrepreneurial team that includes the former GM of Uber Canada. At Float, everyone is an owner, people are open to feedback, and decisions are made through a data-driven logical process. We're backed by some of the best venture capital investors in the world, and have investors who are top executives from Uber, Shopify, H&R Block, Wave, and many more!
Head of Marketing
Float is looking for a dynamic marketing leader to build and establish the #1 SMB corporate card brand in Canada. This person will play an instrumental role in building out Float's marketing strategy including brand, acquisition and customer engagement strategy. This position reports to the CEO and will be a critical early member of Float's team.
What You'll Do
- Develop and refine Float's brand positioning, values and strategy
- Ideate, plan and execute brand campaigns across all major marketing channels
- Strategize and lead Float's customer acquisition strategy, including offline and online channel
- Lead the development and execution of our marketing strategy and go-to market efforts
- Recruit and manage the most talented marketing team in B2B fintech
- 10+ years of experience in B2C or B2B marketing, including 5+ years in a leadership and people management role
- Extremely strong understanding of brand marketing and customer acquisition marketing
- Proven success building and leading a marketing team at a high performing company (startups and / or fintech a bonus)
- Proven and sustained success delivering against aggressive growth targets
- Experience leading new business initiatives cross-functionally, and presenting and building buy-in for ideas to varied audiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Here are some other things that we think are pretty cool:
- Small team = lots of autonomy
- You'll get a personal Float card
Also - when else would you be able to say you've helped build Canada's best corporate card?
Your application has been successfully submitted.