SEO and Content Manager
Are you our next SEO and Content Manager? We’re looking for someone to join our Search team, to help make sure the SEO strategy is aligned and appropriately executed in line with the overall business objectives. You will manage the SEO team, including both technical and content teams, ensuring yourself and the team are continually driving SEO performance for Gymshark.
Sound like you?
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Manage overall SEO strategy as defined and agreed by Head of Search.
- Accountable for SEO budget management and delivering traffic, revenue, and ROI targets.
- Provide forecasting for SEO based on industry trends and the impact of planned activities.
- Define clear SEO KPIs and objectives and work with the wider SEO team to ensure these are known, communicated, and worked towards.
- Provide clear insights and actionable recommendations on SEO performance against SEO forecast when requested and ensure the team are aware and accountable to the forecasts and SEO KPIs.
- Encourage and motivate the content team to work collaboratively across transactional stores and Gymshark Central to ensure we are constantly evolving our content offering and improving our search visibility.
- Support the SEO team to encourage learning and growth to continue to develop their knowledge of SEO and Gymshark.
- Work closely with the Brand team to ensure a fully integrated and collaborative approach across our creative outputs, both online and offline.
- Liaise and collaborate with trading and product teams on our product offering to ensure that we are launching products at the right time, with the most relevant name, in the most relevant territory.
- Work with the IT team to drive the technical roadmap for SEO, ensuring appropriate prioritisation of tasks and communication streams between stakeholders.
- Ensure regional strategies are being executed and reported on, including managing relevant agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Support SEO team on the execution of opportunity discovery through content, keyword, and competitor research.
- Stay on top of industry trends and news to ensure SEO continues to grow and internal PR increases.
- Work with the Paid Search Manager and wider Media team managers to ensure strategy is aligned and executed in line with wider Media and business objectives.
- Work with the Data & Insights team on clear KPIs and objectives for the SEO team and ensure the team have visibility of these.
- Management of SEO team (including Senior SEO Executives & SEO Executives).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- SEO experience in-house or within an agency
- Strong understanding of both onsite and offsite SEO
- Experience executing technical SEO strategies
- Confident using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Keyword Planner
- Experience using key SEO performance tools, including but not limited to Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMrush
- Strong data analysis skills and a confident Excel user
- Ability to report on and measure SEO activities against a forecast
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for all things digital and a desire to test new tactics and keep up to date with industry changes
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and drive SEO performance forward for Gymshark
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing e-commerce systems
🤑 Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly flexible working culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS CAMPUS PERKS.
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Free Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership for yourself and two friends/family
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking
Your application has been successfully submitted.