SEO Manager, B2B
About the Role
Did you know that Uber is far more than just a ride across town, or food from your favorite restaurant? Uber is also a growing business mobility solution - and we are currently looking for a SEO Manager to join the team!
This person will work with a cross-functional team across product, marketing, sales and engineering to develop and optimize an experience that supports the growth of our B2B business.
What You'll Do
- Participate in the front-lines, leading complex cross-functional content development and web optimization projects.
- Own the web roadmap planning process for Uber for Business (U4B) website, with strategically outlined projects and initiatives, supported by quantitative forecasts.
- Develop compelling and differentiated content to reveal U4B product value to prospective customers at different stages of their journey. Source content that drives SEO traffic and lead generation.
- Work with the Uber Global SEO team to conduct keyword and competitive research, optimize the website for SEO to increase rankings, inbound links, and organic traffic.
- Own and drive web KPI's for U4B.
- Establish a shared SEO vision across company stakeholders by building consensus on priorities leading to successful content experiments.
- Partner with international and multidisciplinary teams like Data Analytics, Regional Marketing and Product to identify and act on growth opportunities.
- Understand Uber's evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver content strategies that are recognized as best in the industry.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with SEO Content and tech projects within a multi-market B2B/SaaS business, driving projects from idea to implementation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep knowledge of SEO content research, creation, and optimization.
- Highly-skilled in keyword research methodologies across multiple markets and languages. Strong ability to work through large volumes of data to identify SEO opportunities.
- Proven track record of driving execution with examples of successful multi-market content optimization projects.
- A creative and analytical approach, with an ability to challenge the status quo.
- A hard-working, thoughtful, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team. Gets excited by challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations. Works proactively rather than reactively.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools
- Experience in product strategy and development
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.