Head of Growth
Video Interview for this role:
Hello, Growth Marketers!
My name is Gretchen and I am the Director of Operations at ProductLed – an education provider that is reshaping the way thousands of businesses sell their products. We produce some of the world’s top training on how to build a product-led business. We do this by working with the best SaaS operators and spreading their ideas through our leading-edge events and online training .
We are looking to hire a motivated, success-driven Head of Growth who can confidently lead and build an amazing growth team to help us continue growing at 300% YOY. We need someone who has the ability to scale our existing channels and ensure that we are the number 1 place companies go to learn how to build a product-led business.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
We are looking for a Head of Growth specifically with these requirements:
- Native Written and verbal English communication skills.
- Has experience in a Director of Growth and/or Sales or Marketing Director role
- Has experience working in or with SaaS/tech companies
- Has experience in leading and managing a Marketing and Sales team
- Extensive experience leading and developing teams in a high-growth environment
- Has experience implementing successful email marketing and organic growth strategies
- Proven experience tracking analytics and exceeding sales KPIs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
- Confident decision-maker
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a remote team
- Has understanding of marketing similar products (courses, memberships)
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Leading and managing the Growth team (3 FTEs, 3 contractors, and 3 shared resources) on a daily basis
- Responsible for defining growth strategies, coordinating and executing growth plans, and optimizing pipeline to meet revenue targets.
- Maintaining a clear understanding of what is most valuable to our community and customer
- Ensuring that the marketing and sales team efforts achieve the company’s business goals
- Developing tools and processes needed to measure ROI across all marketing initiatives
- Defining, driving, and measuring monthly KPIs across various marketing methods/channels
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for analyzing customer growth, acquisition, and activation
- Working in a challenging environment where you’re going to be pushed to do your best work in your entire career
- Have the freedom to bring ideas, strategies and be free to implement them
- Make a difference in a global community challenging an entire industry to think differently
- 100% remote with flexible overlapping working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with it
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Great Leader.
Built on integrity and honesty, you build the best teams, you’re someone the whole team looks up to as a leader & coach. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do attitude.
You’re Dependable and Accountable.
You not only show up for work every day but also produce great results and consistent work. You are an essential team player in the company as we build a strong working relationship. You always do what’s best for the company and correct mistakes even when no one would notice. Be proud of your work.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of our business:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Your application has been successfully submitted.